Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Woah. Nothing came up. You should either host it elsewhere, or just attach it. Either way, I highly reccomend you do NOT use geocities. But anyway, I bet it's not nearly as bad as you say, they usually aren't.
Posted
I was thinking Tripod, but I'm not sure if they host images. Angelfire would be a good bet.

As for the drawings, the first one is okay except for the lack of detail, and I think the second needs more demension. If you want ratings...

No. 1: 5-6/10
No 2: 4/10
The lack of demension on the second is that if it is meant to be jumping, the legs are hardly ever in unison like that. Maybe place a second one at a different angle. On the first, detail. Detail, detail, detail. If the character thingy is metal (which I think it is) you should add some shine. If not, go with increased features and such. I can't very well help you on the topic of drawing, not very good myself.
Posted
Actually, he's meant to be falling in the second one.

And when it comes to shine, I suck at adding that kinda thing.

But thanks for the C&C, and I'll try and keep the detail thing in mind.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sarah3099
Posted
[quote name='yalborap']I seriously suck at art, so don't expect anything professional. Either way, can I get some C&C on these? Thanks in avance.[/quote]Well, no offense, but I think a kind of rotated side view of the robot thing would have a more powerful effect on your viewers and it would be good practice. But keep at it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...