Psycho Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 Ok. Gundam Wing: The New Generation (TNG for short) is about 5 dudes who are trained to pilot the new Gundams created to destroy the zoniac empire. Create a pilot with the form below. Oh, and the persons characteristics depend on the Gundam's appearance. And please put these into your signature. :( Name: Age: Gender: Bio: Here's a pic of the zoniac Mobile Suits (I drew it myself on my computer):laugh:
Psycho Posted October 17, 2001 Author Posted October 17, 2001 No, you have to choose from the gundams I have drawn! The one I attached is an enemy Mobile Suit. Look at the attachments. Poison Sting's Pilot: Should be a fast thinker and the bio is for the pilot.
Psycho Posted October 17, 2001 Author Posted October 17, 2001 the name of the attachments are the same I know, but its a long story.:laugh: Amazodiac's pilot: Brave, Ruthless, tough as nails
Psycho Posted October 17, 2001 Author Posted October 17, 2001 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Clownuke's pilot: joker with a great sense of humor
Psycho Posted October 17, 2001 Author Posted October 17, 2001 Phantomaz's pilot: brave and quiet...;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now