Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The Pokemon threats are 'read only' in the Anime Archives. If you want to start a new topic regarding pokemon, then it should go in the Anime Lounge. If the topic is about somthing that has already been posted in the Archives...then it will most likely be closed..

So, do some research on the pokemon threds and then start talking pokemon.

Hope I helped..

-Mark
Posted
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the Pokemon, Zelda, and Square-Enix forums collapsed into the new Play It forum? I'm pretty sure Play It is where the Pokemon threads should go.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...