Skye Posted March 17, 2004 Posted March 17, 2004 I figured out a way to do this... Coolys! I wanted you all to put praise and critisism in... thankeesmuchness! [IMG]http://www.imagetown.net/images/96025514.gif[/IMG] ^^ Well? [url]http://www.imagetown.net/images/96025514.gif[/url]
Muad'Dib Posted March 17, 2004 Posted March 17, 2004 lol, oh boy, Sailor Moon... nice image, but was that blurry-pixelated effect intended? If it was, then awesome, if not then too bad.. lol, looks liek it was though, so,ummm.... 6.5! Yes, I almost always put a point five...
Skye Posted March 17, 2004 Author Posted March 17, 2004 LOLI noticed. Heres another: [IMG]http://www.imagetown.net/images/26059076.gif[/IMG] How about it? [url]http://www.imagetown.net/images/26059076.gif[/url]
Muad'Dib Posted March 17, 2004 Posted March 17, 2004 Very nice back-ground. I'm guessing your computer doesn't liek you... still got that pixelated look. Anyway, the image on the left seems a little stretched. Of coarse, I'm not informed on Sailor Moon, so that could be what the person looks like... whatever. I'd say 6 on this one. It's pretty good, like the first one, but it just seems... I have no idea, but the other one deserved the .5
Skye Posted March 17, 2004 Author Posted March 17, 2004 What about this one? And I think I'm doing pretty good with paint... LOL, I saved the last two in gif. [img]http://www.imagetown.net/images/18300244.jpeg[/img] [url="http://www.imagetown.net/images/18300244.jpeg"]http://www.imagetown.net/images/18300244.jpeg[/url]
Godelsensei Posted March 17, 2004 Posted March 17, 2004 [COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]For paint, yes! you are doing "pretty good". However, there's only so far you can go with such primitive software. I'll tell you a secret: there are tons of places where you can download Photoshop...*whisper* That is, unless you have this strong set of moral values...it would seem that I am evil in that way.>_> Sorry for not actually rating your banners...[/FONT][/COLOR]
Skye Posted March 17, 2004 Author Posted March 17, 2004 LOL ^^ I do have a strong sense of moral values... relativley, anyway. This is my most recent. [img]http://www.imagetown.net/images/46744031.jpeg[/img] [url]http://www.imagetown.net/images/46744031.jpeg[/url]
Chichiri's Girl Posted March 17, 2004 Posted March 17, 2004 [b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] Awsome. MAn soon everybody will be makin' banners cept me...oh well. [/color][/font][/i][/b] [b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] Anyways I love the last one! I don't think that pic of chibi-usa works well though. I know that that's in the orignal pic but put a picture of her int here that doesn't look like she's tellin everybody. I give that one an 8 'cause you know the whole chibi-usa thing.[/color][/font][/i][/b] [b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] The Bellyadandy one is nice too but that's just 'cause i love the style it's drawn in. It needs some sort of background though, evena plain light blue one would work. But the white, no. So I give that one a 6.5 because it's nice and all but the background is the problem. [/color][/font][/i][/b] [b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]The Uranus and Neptune on eis fine but it just doesn't do anything for me. You should put in soem other text. like 'lovers' or something. I do like the background though so I'll give this one a 7.9.[/color][/font][/i][/b] [b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]You know I already love the first one so no comment here. So that's all i have to say except Don't Double Post.[/color][/font][/i][/b]
Maikeru Posted March 17, 2004 Posted March 17, 2004 nice. i happen to be a big sailor moon fan. non-bluriness would make it better. but, good work.
MarkM Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 There very good for MS paint. You might want to consiter putting a boarder around them. -Mark
Skye Posted March 18, 2004 Author Posted March 18, 2004 I like my latest... the one I have in my siggy! Actually, my VERY latest is the one I made for my Lover, Undefeated. I don't know if he's using it.. [img]http://www.imagetown.net/images/699561.jpeg[/img] [url]http://www.imagetown.net/images/699561.jpeg[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now