MarkM Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 Okay. It is colored smoke. I really like the look and feel of this banner. So will you fellow members please rate it. -Mark P.S. I made and Avatar to match...So please rate both of them.
kiandabomb Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 its a very solid not to fancy not to less ill give it an 8
MarkM Posted March 18, 2004 Author Posted March 18, 2004 Thats more of what I was going for. So I'll take that as a complement ^^; I like the Symplicity of the banner/avatar... -Mark
Guest Eva Unit 01 Posted March 18, 2004 Posted March 18, 2004 Well it has a simple refreshing touch to it. It lookes like summer-season. The font could be less stiff, but that is good. I give it a 8.5 out if 10.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now