OtakuBoards

Newest banner!

[Sound_Nin]

Lol, I can't stop making banners. this banner is sorta funny in that goku looks really freaky and weird-looking, which is the namesake of the banner; "Bad Trip". He looks like he's on something. o_O; I chose the acid green background because it just seemed to fit, I tried a blue background and it just seemed so...weird-like, in short: It was a piece of crap. Not my best, but I can't blend and I'm not familiar with transparent thingies, so a good copy and paste over a good background is sort of my 'style'.

[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]What programm are you using? If you're using Photoshop, I *highly* recomend looking into Smart Blur. It has saved me from many an editing-relating catastrophe.

The font doesn't stand out enough against the background, which is pretty cool.

I think it would look better if you gave it some sort of border. Not that I'm a border fiend, like some unnamed parties, but because it would fit here.

Try adjusting the colours a bit--Goku looks incredibly saturated, due to the green background.

Ja![/FONT][/COLOR]

Yeah, I was thinking a border would do it justice. But even though it was on my mind I forgot, so there you go. And where is the Smart Blur...? Can't seem to find it. Photoshop CS. The saturation tool is the deal with this banner, I'm currently just experimenting with Photoshop, I'm used to MSPaint, which I could make [U]half-decent[/U] banners and such. Half-decent being the keyword, there. I'm improving the quality and the banner, trying to locate the smart blur...I can guarantee it will be much better in a day or two.