Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Century Gothic][color=silver](sarcasm: RUN AWAY! I've made an attempt at historical accuracy AND spelling at once!) Anyways, I drew this after 1. paying way too much attention in history class and 2. seeing the scene from the HBO movie Joe and Max depicting Kristalnacht. If you have no idea what Kristalnacht is, definitely brush up on the WWII history. Anyways, she's a Jew killed that night in front of her family's store. I couldn't draw the glass on the ground or the feet of the Nazi soldiers running past, but I think the message gets across. The lyrics copyright is a part of the sketch.
Time: 4-5 hours in two days
Medium: #2 pencil, mechanical pencil, school sweater sleeve (for the little bit of shading on the arm), and eraser on sketchbook paper
Inspiration: Kristalnacht
Lyrics: AFI
[url="http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v90/angelic_shot/kristalnacht2.png"]kristalnacht[/url][/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...