Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Beautiful music is anything Enya and Sarah Brightman. "All I Ask of You" from the Phantom of the Opera is one the most beautiful music that I love best. Next to that is With You I'm Born Again by Billy Preston and Syreeta which really touches the heart of listeners.

Along with Juu's Moulin Rouge, I'd have to say Your Song and Come What May, although I didn't like Come What May the first time I heard it ^_^;

Other beautiful stuff's anything by the Carpenters, the song Stairway to Heaven and Hotel California, who wouldn't love that lovely intro?

Yeah, I'm done ^_^[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
One song I really like is beautiful soul by Jesse McCartney, but a song that I think is really beautiful is from.... Beauty and the beast. Not many people would say that, but I love it becuase the lyrics tell a story that happens or can happen to many people, If you think about it.

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
barely even friends
then somebody bends
unexpectedly.

Just a little change
small to say the least
both a little scared
neither one prepared
beauty and the beast.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...