Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well ive known this all along and im sure you have to, but every other episode and somtimes in the middle of one... the artwork changes, sometimes its good sometimes not, todays artwork really sucked, like when he went super saiyan in the dark, it disgusted me, i really enjoy watching the good artwork ones.
Posted
.. maybe its the parts that the dubbers loves to edit.. and take out all the fun blood n stuff.. ^_^

.. the voices change probably cause funi gets cheap and cant afford their current voice actors so they hire cheaper people.. :smirk:

actually i dont know.. i'm just guessing..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]awe i'm sure you say that to all the cute guys.. :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]

hehehe, I think your reply is funny. Aren't you a girl?

Not all cute guys are funny.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

hehehe, I think your reply is funny. Aren't you a girl?

Not all cute guys are funny. [/B][/QUOTE]

No, Cam's a guy.... I very hot guy... at least i think so. He was pretty much one of my first crushes :p.... too bad he has a girlfriend... and I have a boyfriend so hehehe.... he's just a really good friend of mine.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

No, Cam's a guy.... I very hot guy... at least i think so. He was pretty much one of my first crushes :p.... too bad he has a girlfriend... and I have a boyfriend so hehehe.... he's just a really good friend of mine. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue] Are you flirting with the members ;) ...and that goes to all of you (jk) But anyways... I haven't really noticed the artwork changes that much... I guess I just don't pay attention...but I will from now on and if I see something funny happening :flaming:<----- ( I guess you know what that means).[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

No, Cam's a guy.... I very hot guy... at least i think so. He was pretty much one of my first crushes :p.... too bad he has a girlfriend... and I have a boyfriend so hehehe.... he's just a really good friend of mine. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]OMG. I thought Kam was a girl all this time. blush blush.[/COLOR] :blush: :blush: :blush:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=royalblue] Are you flirting with the members ;) ...and that goes to all of you (jk) [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]



[COLOR=blue]I'm not flirting, I just have wrong assumption.[/COLOR] :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]^_^ i am.. i flirt all the time.. heh..

chris is like my big bro :) [/B][/QUOTE]
:laugh: [COLOR=blue]Do you want a big sis[/COLOR] :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...