OtakuBoards

Rasmus

Guest Chimaira

Guest Chimaira
Is there anyone out there that think Rasmus just from their first single are a great prospect for one of the top bands in the world, also Him are going to be the biggest band of the year :cool:

The Rasmus rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're from Finland and they've been around for nine years.

They've got about six albums out at the moment.If you want to know more about them look on their official website [url]www.therasmus.com[/url]

*does happy dance of The Rasmus greatness* I LOVE THE RASMUS!!! They are my favorite band! I'm also from Finland so I have a few of their CD's...When I heard their single (on a commercial of all things) I was literally jumping and screaming for joy! ...*sigh*Ok, obsession over...heh heh..They are, from what I hear, the #1 band in Europe right now and according to The Rasmus website, [URL=http://www.therasmus.com]Here[/URL] , they are going to drop their newest album, "In the Shadows" in the spring. Be sure to check out "In the Shadows" this spring! *thumbs up*

Guest Chimaira
In the shadows out in spring cool gonna have to buy that album, What other finish rock bands are there other than the rasmus and him?

I know of lots of them! I don't think anyone is going to be releasing in America at the moment, but I don't want to rant on and on about them here...So, If you'd like to pm me, I'd be happy to share my LOVE *twitch* twitch* of Finnish rock bands with you! :D