Guest Chimaira Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 Is there anyone out there that think Rasmus just from their first single are a great prospect for one of the top bands in the world, also Him are going to be the biggest band of the year :cool:
Chocobo Gene Posted March 19, 2004 Posted March 19, 2004 I would tend to agree, but what about the other one, I can't remember there name
Shazi Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 The Rasmus rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're from Finland and they've been around for nine years. They've got about six albums out at the moment.If you want to know more about them look on their official website [url]www.therasmus.com[/url]
Guest Chimaira Posted March 22, 2004 Posted March 22, 2004 wow 9 years where have they been hiding themselves all this time
Shazi Posted March 23, 2004 Posted March 23, 2004 The've been touring around Finland, Sweden and Denmark. :eek:
Minako Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 *does happy dance of The Rasmus greatness* I LOVE THE RASMUS!!! They are my favorite band! I'm also from Finland so I have a few of their CD's...When I heard their single (on a commercial of all things) I was literally jumping and screaming for joy! ...*sigh*Ok, obsession over...heh heh..They are, from what I hear, the #1 band in Europe right now and according to The Rasmus website, [URL=http://www.therasmus.com]Here[/URL] , they are going to drop their newest album, "In the Shadows" in the spring. Be sure to check out "In the Shadows" this spring! *thumbs up*
Guest Chimaira Posted March 24, 2004 Posted March 24, 2004 In the shadows out in spring cool gonna have to buy that album, What other finish rock bands are there other than the rasmus and him?
Minako Posted March 25, 2004 Posted March 25, 2004 I know of lots of them! I don't think anyone is going to be releasing in America at the moment, but I don't want to rant on and on about them here...So, If you'd like to pm me, I'd be happy to share my LOVE *twitch* twitch* of Finnish rock bands with you! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now