Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Metroid Quiz


Guest Paines_Revenge

Recommended Posts

Guest Paines_Revenge
Posted
I myself couldn't think of any quizes not taken up by some other user. Well the reason I created this is because I want my own quiz to look at. LOL. I want to make a good question but I don't know where to start. I believe that I can make a good question.

Ah yes, How about this.
Q: What is the area called where Kraid is in Nes Metroid or Super Metroid?

To team leader : I hope there is no other quiz on this if there is close this one down by all means. It is O.K. with me.
Posted
I'm sorry to do this, but the amount of quizzes in this forum has gotten a bit ridiculous. There's already a Zelda, Mario, RPG and FF quiz... Two more than I would have liked in the first place.

If you want to do quizzes, just contribute to the existing ones.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...