[Sound_Nin] Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 I know, I know. When will I stop? You might be surprised to find that this time,. at least, I didn't make a banner. Yeah, I'm okay with using this for sites, whatever as long as it isn't entered in a fan art/computer edited thing, mainly because it sucks and I, not you, made it. Okay, so maybe it doesn't suck, but I doubt it's very good. Simple, layered art thingy. Just an experiment while working on my banner. (In thread: Newest Banner!). It has the same font as the banner, 911 Porscha, a little of the acid green showing through it. It was supposed the be a wallpaper, but then I realized it was much too small. But if you like it and don't care if it gets stretched and mutilated, go ahead. It's your comp. Ratings, maybe? And yes, I am aware it is a rather large file.
Retribution Posted March 20, 2004 Posted March 20, 2004 Well, I'd give it a 5/10. I guess because it's hard to make out what's happening, and the "Vegeta" is too .... uh.... unseen (hard to see?). Try that avatar but make one image more prevalent and/or the font more noticable. Sorry if I'm a terrible critic. Besides, they don't suck, just check out my work. THATS sucking.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now