Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Actualy, I think it's a manwha, but that's not important. I just got this one yesterday, and then finished it. Well, the art is very good, though the action scenes can be a bit confusing. The plot isn't exactly complex, but not so that you'd say it's generic. The way different characters react to each other is done almost perfectly, and the characters themselves are pretty well developed.

The only thing I don't like about it, is that it's not done in the japanese "right-to-left" style. I'm very used to reading it that way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...