MarkM Posted March 21, 2004 Posted March 21, 2004 Well, me being the big tennis player that I am...I LOVE THIS GAME! I would recomend it to anybody that owns an X-Box. But enough about that. I was wondering what everyone else thought of the game. -Mark
Ashura Posted March 21, 2004 Posted March 21, 2004 I played the demo 3 times when the XBox Hummer was touring around Australia and I'd have to say it is one of the best tennis games I have ever played. This one even tops Sega's Virtua Tennis in my opinion. I'll be looking into buying it after I've bought everything else on my 'to buy' list, so I probably won't get it until 2005! But yeah, really fun game. And best of all, you need no knowledge of the game of Tennis whatsoever, which means I have more people who will be willing to play against me! (It may help, as my knowledge of different tactics and stuff gave me a slight upper hand in the 3 matches I had, but it's not necessary)
MarkM Posted March 22, 2004 Author Posted March 22, 2004 Yes it does top the Virtua Tennis series, which supprised me. 2005, that stinks...It's such a great game. -Mark [color=indigo]Mind giving some reasons why it tops Virtua Tennis? This post is somewhat lacking in substance, with a not very strong point behind it. - Desbreko[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now