OtakuBoards

If You Could Have One Thing...

Taylor Hewitt

Guest ScirosDarkblade
One thing? I guess omnipotence wouldn't count, because it's too easy of a way out. But along those lines I'd say I want Superman's powers. I'd be able to explore as much of the universe as I please. It would be awesome.

Realistically? I'd like the title (and responsibilities) of president and CEO of a video game publisher rivaling Electronic Arts. That would be quite nice. Loads of money, and involvement in something where I can let my creative skills fly.

[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]Hmmm...

A material thing or...wait, you said anything. Haha. Baka no Goderu-sensei...

Anyhoo:

If I could have one thing, I think it would be the willpower and dedication to finish what I am writing. I know the original goal I set for it was unrealistic, but I hope to finish this thing within a reasonable amount of time. : )
That's all.

I would say World Peace or something of that nature, but then everybody's posts would be the same. I mean, who doesn't want World Peace? : )[/FONT][/COLOR]

It would like to have the ability to do anything and everything perfectly. Translate languages, sing, dance, solve complex math problems, take over the world...oops, did I say the last one out loud? Just kidding about the last part. LOL

My second choice would be to never have regrets. To have the ability to make a decision and live with the consequences without regrets. In my life now I seem to have regrets about choices that I have made and would love to be able to just move on. Not saying I wouldn't want to learn from experiences, but be able to stop beating myself up over them.

First choice would definately have the ablitily to do all things perfectly since I could do no wrong, thus, never have regrets! Bonus!

Have the power to stand over all the ******** who think they're better than everyone else.

It's been annoying me for a while now, and instead of fighting them and holding grudges and the heap, just standing over them and them knowing it would make me a whole lot happier.

To be this character I roleplay as on another forum. He can control all the elements, has huge amounts of power, can turn into an eight foot tall humanoid dragon and control the elements like this at the same time, and even manages to get more success romantically than I do, and I control him!

You gotta ask yourself, what could be cooler than that? Oh yeah, and he has over ten million dollars.

[FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]More wishes! Wait, that's not the question... err... this is hard cause I want a shitload of things. But I'd probably say talent enough to finish any of the things I start to write. I... just... can't... make it work.

If you FORCED me to say something miterialistic, I would say the Lycos network. No question. I would change Tripod into a camera website, Angelfire into the fansite of some obscure hardcore band and Lycos itself into a spyware and adware cracking masterpiece of a webste. :p One can dream...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

I always say I would want to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Something like god.

But a more realistic thing to want is a kickass forum with tons of members. I've made many attempts now but there are really two facotrs that are stopping me of accomplishign my dream. 1.host 2.time

I got things to concentrate on like school and life. I give up way too much. I love making forums so it isn't about growing tired of it. I'm sorta stuck with an invisionfree right now until my host comes back from where ever he is. Heh but im sure one day my goal will be accomplished. Now all i need is a way to skin it :D