OtakuBoards

Possible GTA Skin header?

TheShinje

[font=Verdana][size=1][color=teal]This is a benenr I created for my upcoming GTA skin, I'd like to know what you think of it.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][color=#008080]You'll notice I didn't use OB's conventional Century Gothic font in this piece, as I was modelling the text closely off the GTA series, more directly, the upcoming San Andreas game logo, that may or may not hurt it's chances of being a header, either way, I tire of Century Gothic.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][color=#008080]The guy used in it is a guy found on the GTA 3 cover art, this particular shot was taken from the map. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][color=#008080][img]http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Shinjiotaku/header.jpg[/img][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][color=#008080]Let me know what you think.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Georgia][color=blue][/color][/font][font=Georgia][color=blue]Eh... (if you could see my hand, it's see-sawing). I don't know... The banner certainly has potential, but right now, there are a few issues I think you should address.[/color][/font]
[list]
[*][font=Georgia][color=#0000ff]"Version 7 Project." That entire text is a little jaggy. Try blurring the edges to fix that distracting bug.[/color][/font]
[*][font=Georgia][color=#0000ff]The cropping is really nice, but there are some part white parts on the hand.[/color][/font]
[*][font=Georgia][color=#0000ff]The background needs some texture. The color scheme is great, but it seems like it needs a little more of [i]something[/i].[/color][/font]
[/list][font=Georgia][color=#0000ff]Aside from those little problems, the banner is well-suited for a GTA theme. You hit the nail on the head with the font on "OtakuBoards" if you were aiming to match it with the GTA logo.[/color][/font]