Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, here's a wallpaper I'm making. I can't decide wether or not to take out the group pic, the logo, or both and then insert the lyrics to the song Sun Doesn't Rise. What do you think? I'm making it for the contest at Mushroomhead.org. I just need some tips on how the wallpaper is coming.

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us/img2/8493/sundoesntrisewall_logo-face-group1.JPG][img]http://www.imageshack.us/img2/8971/sundoesntrisewall_logo-face-groupTHUMB2.PNG[/img][/URL]

PS: What do yall think about my banner in my sig. It's kinda dark and I hadn't noticed how dark the text was with the background. Non-the-less I still like it.
Posted
Oh god. You scared Doctor Eggman. Jesus, that's f-ing scary. I pissed myself when I saw that. Now I'm going to have nightmares. It's good, but scary as hell.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...