Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Could someone direct me to a site where it can store/ upload phots for free? Dagger, had directed me to VillagePhotos, but for some reason, it seems to not be working, and when I would put in the url for the image, the image wouldn't load up on the site I wanted to have the signature/ image on it. So does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Posted
[SIZE=1][B]I suggest this site:

[url]http://www.imagetown.net/[/url]

Only problem is you have the save the file as jpeg or gif, but it's pretty good, I always host my images there, it's very easy to use and 100% free. I think it's pretty good, but not the best, however it's one of the most simple.[/SIZE][/B]
Posted
Ahh. Thank you Vicky. It might not be the best, but at least it stores and uploads! I only upload jpegs anyways. Thanks again!:D
Posted
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Image uploading and hosting is a big problem.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Try [/color][/size][/font][url="http://www.photobucket.com"][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]here[/color][/size][/font][/url][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b] as well. They're pretty good and very simple although, they require cookies to be on. This is where I host my banners and other images.[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Oh, Vicky, I'd like to thank you once more, it seems to be working!**points below to sig** I made that you know? Thanks to both of you for your help.:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...