Amity Posted March 26, 2004 Posted March 26, 2004 Could someone direct me to a site where it can store/ upload phots for free? Dagger, had directed me to VillagePhotos, but for some reason, it seems to not be working, and when I would put in the url for the image, the image wouldn't load up on the site I wanted to have the signature/ image on it. So does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Vicky Posted March 26, 2004 Posted March 26, 2004 [SIZE=1][B]I suggest this site: [url]http://www.imagetown.net/[/url] Only problem is you have the save the file as jpeg or gif, but it's pretty good, I always host my images there, it's very easy to use and 100% free. I think it's pretty good, but not the best, however it's one of the most simple.[/SIZE][/B]
Amity Posted March 26, 2004 Author Posted March 26, 2004 Ahh. Thank you Vicky. It might not be the best, but at least it stores and uploads! I only upload jpegs anyways. Thanks again!:D
DDG Posted March 26, 2004 Posted March 26, 2004 [font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Image uploading and hosting is a big problem.[/color][/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Try [/color][/size][/font][url="http://www.photobucket.com"][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]here[/color][/size][/font][/url][font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b] as well. They're pretty good and very simple although, they require cookies to be on. This is where I host my banners and other images.[/color][/size][/font]
Amity Posted March 26, 2004 Author Posted March 26, 2004 Oh, Vicky, I'd like to thank you once more, it seems to be working!**points below to sig** I made that you know? Thanks to both of you for your help.:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now