Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
In the battle-royal who r u rootin' for??

1. 18

2. Mighty Mask (Trunks+Goten)

3. Mr. Satan (I know his name is Hercule in America but i refer to him as Satan)

I am rootin' for Mighty Mask (Trunks+Goten)
Posted
Uhh Well i know who and its *******************......

Im very secretive.....

Im rootin for Mr. Satan
Guest Lord Acro
Posted
Hehehe...funny thought.... Gotenks vs. 18....lol....not quite Gotenks....but whatever :babble:
Posted
18 should be able to wipe the floor with those brats. She was able to beat Vegeta when he was a super-saiyan and we all know these kids are nowhere near the power he was then.

And Hercule... I don't have any advanced info on the show but I have a feeling he will end up winning somehow. It would be funny.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlackUnicorn [/i]
[B]i know one thing, hercule is NOT gonna win. otherwise, between 18 and " gotenks", i really dont know. [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, heh ur gonna get a surprise.....
Posted
im rootin for "gotenks" because trunks is part of mighty mask and trunks is my FAV character
Gary what do you mean we gonna get a surprise...nevermind i dont wanna know,it will ruin it
Posted
Now C'mon lilac girl. It would ruin the suprise if you knew who won. Its like knowing what you get for Christmas early or something...
Posted
I am going #18, I already know she wins because i saw the show but damn she is hot ( for a android). I think she was smart blackmale hercule, he is a dumb *** and needed that.:flaming:
Posted
Hercule/Mr. Satan, Goten and Trunks and Android 18 are the finalists of the world martial arts tournament. We are debating who we think will win. Trunks and Goten have already been disqualified though. Its up to Hercule and 18. But people on the east coast should already know who won though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...