OtakuBoards

Translations?

pipopu

Hmm... how small is it? I don't know any Japanese, but if it's a simple line of text, maybe you can try [URL=http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr][COLOR=Blue]BabelFish[/COLOR][/URL].

It's probably wrong, but it's fun to use, and for something really simple, it'll give you a general idea. Can anyone who is bilingual and understand Japanese, use this service and tell me how accurate it is for simple lines of text?? :)

[quote name='Mnemolth']Can anyone who is bilingual and understand Japanese, use this service and tell me how accurate it is for simple lines of text?? :)[/quote]

It's way off most of the time. I'm not "bilingual", but I know enough to know that it usually isn't very accurate. It's much too literal and for a language like Japanese, it just can't get the correct meaning out.

I could help you out possibly, I translate stuff from time to time.

Thanks! I never thought altavista got such service but unfotunately, the one that I need translation is in an image file, so it can't be used.

Anyway, I know it's kinda silly but I just need some help to translate this cd-album I found over the net. (Yeah I know it's silly, but I can't bear having my mp3s without artist or title names...) So if you're free and willing to help, please help me translate the artist, title and perhaps the anime name to English please... I tried to search over the net but can't find info about this album. So please and real thanks!

Image: [URL]http://www.chinakids.net.cn/teens/cartoon/mp3/2000vol1/1.jpg[/URL]

[quote name='pipopu']Anyway, I know it's kinda silly but I just need some help to translate this cd-album I found over the net.[/quote]

Just to be clear: you want the TRANSLATION of the artist/title/anime and not the romaji title? Seems kind of odd to want a translation for id3 tags... but whatever.

I'll get on it sooner or later.