OtakuBoards

A challenge for... me?

Roxie Faye

[color=#9933ff]This should probably be in request, but it's such an odd request, that I really didn't think it fit in. Sorry to Syk3 if you have to move this thread. *_*

If anyone knows my images, they're MS painted. I'm getting really bored with the things I'm making in it, because it's always the same routine, I never do anything different.

It's quite possible that I've just reached the limits with MS Paint, and can't do anything more, but I don't think that's it. I think I'm not using my brain hard enough to come up with images to make.

What I'm asking for in this thread is for a challenge. I want to see if I can re-create an image (banner, avvie, whatever) in MS paint the way it was done in another, much better graphics program.

Either post an image you've already made that I can try and duplicate in MS Paint, or describe something to me with a lot of elements that I can make. Please, nothing insanely difficult that took YOU a MONTH to make, but nothing super easy. I realize I could just take banners people have made and recreate them, but I really didn't want to do it without the artist's consent.

If you don't understand what I'm "asking" for, tell me. I get the feeling this is kind of confusing.[/color]

Hmm... I can think of a few things... I'll take look at what you've already done, then I'll get back to ya. I already have a bit of an idea in mind.

EDIT: It is completed! If you think it's too hard, I'll try again.

I had to cut a tiny bit off so that it could be uploaded, so here's the full sized version: www.geocities.com/rasonjason/groovy.PNG

[color=#9933ff]I've been looking at the image for five minutes now, and that may be possible. May. It'll take days to do, but I'm going to try. Don't be surprised if I don't get back to this thread any earlier than a week, because of school related issues. Thank you for giving me something to work on. I'm so excited to try this soon (not right now, it's too late for me...)! ^_^ P.S.: The only thing I won't be able to do is make the edges smooth, because I don't have a blur tool.[/color]