Rokuki Posted March 28, 2004 Posted March 28, 2004 Is it alright if someone meakes a banner of Hiei that has my name on it? The banner can be a full body pic of Hiei or a Chibi pic of him. Thanx alot.
MarkM Posted March 29, 2004 Posted March 29, 2004 Hiei..humm...an anime charater that I really like. You can bet that this banner will be tight. I'll post it later.. -Mark [EDIT] Well here is the banner. PM me if you would like anything else. I made an Avatar for you also... -Mark
Rokuki Posted April 2, 2004 Author Posted April 2, 2004 It took my a while to come back, but thanx alot man, i like em alot, but the avatar doen't work very well
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now