Amity Posted March 29, 2004 Posted March 29, 2004 Okay, I heard that there was going to be a Final Fantasy 7 movie coming out either this year, or the next. Now the one in 2001, I don't think got good ratings, because it wasn't based on the game at all...Will this movie be worth watching? I have seen some ads about it in some sites, and even previews on the t.v. So what are your thoughts about this upcoming movie? Will it be worth watching? Please, feel free to comment here...(Unless this thread is closed)
Omar Harris Posted March 29, 2004 Posted March 29, 2004 Final Fantasy: Advent Children is the straight to video sequel to FF7, picking up where the cliffhanger ending left off. Most of the characters have been redesigned and given a more realistic appearance, plus, Sephiroth is back, and its rumored that Aeris might come back from the dead (hopefully not). It's already out in Japan, I think, and there's not word yet on if and when it will come to America.
Semjaza Posted March 29, 2004 Posted March 29, 2004 There's already a thread on this in the Gaming area if you search for it.
Recommended Posts