mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Hehe - I'm just nutty :D ...and really tired tonight. this week has been crazy! [/B][/QUOTE] I'm tired too. I have a go to D.C tomorrow. I don't like it.:(
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B] mrs.dew i think yur funny.. telling bean he's funny.. [/B][/QUOTE] Wait a minute...what's all the funny business here...something funny's goin' on...I can sense it...:D
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B] mrs.dew i think yur funny.. telling bean he's funny.. [/B][/QUOTE] :flaming: [COLOR=blue]Cam, I'm still single. [/COLOR] :flaming:
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] I'm tired too. I have a go to D.C tomorrow. I don't like it.:( [/B][/QUOTE] Haha! I know what ya mean! One of the things that I remember most about D.C. - is the NAKED OLD HOMELESS BUM washing himself in the public bathrooms in the sink... ...imagine being like 11 and seeing a scruffy naked man...ugh! I ran out yelling for my parents :P ...still to this day, I always open the door slowly and check for naked bums when I go in public bathrooms... :p
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 hmm.. *looks around and flys away on my Z-sized bra* DAHAHAH!
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Haha! I know what ya mean! One of the things that I remember most about D.C. - is the NAKED OLD HOMELESS BUM washing himself in the public bathrooms in the sink... ...imagine being like 11 and seeing a scruffy naked man...ugh! I ran out yelling for my parents :P ...still to this day, I always open the door slowly and check for naked bums when I go in public bathrooms... :p [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Bean, you scare me[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] [COLOR=blue]Bean, you scare me[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, if I scare you...then you'd better hope you never run into naked bums bathing in the sink! that's scary stuff! :p
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 whoa.. sorry ms.dew.. O_O *big holes rip in the bra and i fall threw* AHHHH.. *falls into a pool of jello* O_O;; glub.. blub...
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]hmm.. *looks around and flys away on my Z-sized bra* DAHAHAH! [/B][/QUOTE] ...where does one get a "Z- Sized" bra...and do you use it as a blanket for your bed or what!?!?
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Heh, if I scare you...then you'd better hope you never run into naked bums bathing in the sink! that's scary stuff! :p [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Goose-bump. [/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]I must be stun if that happen[/COLOR]
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 .. i made it.. i use it to fly around in.. mostly.. i also have some tin foil with green squares on it that fly too..
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] [COLOR=blue]Goose-bump. [/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]I must be stun if that happen[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Oh yes - there's no avoiding it! it will happen! Muaahahaha!:D
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B].. i made it.. .. i also have some tin foil with green squares on it that fly too.. [/B][/QUOTE] Erm, perhaps I'm reading wayyy to much into this...but does that imply the use of acid? ...Ha! if I'm wrong...erm, I'll blame it on being sooo tired! PS- My contacts hurt.
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Cam, Bean, are you two OK[/COLOR]
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 um.. i'm happy to say i'm drug free .. i made it out of bra making stuff... like.. pennys.. and sloths
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Cam, you begin to confuse me.[/COLOR]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 .... and this topic gets all these posts and only by 3 people :p... now 4... but yeah I've seen those pics before. I love the O-Boy one... it was so funny the first time I saw it.... Cam does great comics... esspecially ones with me in them :) I love those! And I like Cam because he's one o fmy best friends, he's extremely cute, and he's more than understanding... he's the first person whom i told I was gay.... there is a reason for that :) he's one of the greatest guys I've ever met.
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]um.. i'm happy to say i'm drug free .. i made it out of bra making stuff... like.. pennys.. and sloths [/B][/QUOTE] Yay! Drug free is good! and sloths eh? as in one of the SE7EN DEADLY SINS!! YOU FOOL! WHAT HAVE YOU CREATED?!?!? PS - Mornign ...Nope! Not at all! :)
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B].... and this topic gets all these posts and only by 3 people :p... now 4... but yeah I've seen those pics before. I love the O-Boy one... it was so funny the first time I saw it.... Cam does great comics... esspecially ones with me in them :) I love those! And I like Cam because he's one o fmy best friends, he's extremely cute, and he's more than understanding... he's the first person whom i told I was gay.... there is a reason for that :) he's one of the greatest guys I've ever met. [/B][/QUOTE] there he goes again! tossin' that good 'ole friend of mine around again...good 'ole Mr. "G' Word.... Yep! I should have seen it comin'! Muahaha! :p ...and yes, his pictures are cool!
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 the pennys have been negitivly charged with electric pandas then, i created it, thus the electromagnetic current created by the hyper sloths where nutrilized, causeing the infamous flying Z-sized bra, sin-less, drug-less, per-fect :D :smirk: lol chris- :) love you too bro.. heh
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B].... and this topic gets all these posts and only by 3 people :p... now 4... but yeah I've seen those pics before. I love the O-Boy one... it was so funny the first time I saw it.... Cam does great comics... esspecially ones with me in them :) I love those! And I like Cam because he's one o fmy best friends, he's extremely cute, and he's more than understanding... he's the first person whom i told I was gay.... there is a reason for that :) he's one of the greatest guys I've ever met. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Do we post that much. Transtic, Cam is a good person to talk to. I'm having fun replying to him. [/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Bean, go get a drink, it well refresh you[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]the pennys have been negitivly charged with electric pandas then, i created it, thus the electromagnetic current created by the hyper sloths where nutrilized, causeing the infamous flying Z-sized bra, sin-less, drug-less, per-fect :D :smirk: lol [/B][/QUOTE] I..uh..erm...wait...err..WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELL DOES THAT MEAN!?!? oh wait...nevermind! I get it! whew...how foolish of me to get confused the first time I read it... :p :D
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Transtic is a nice guy.[/COLOR]
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 of course it was foolish to get confused by the simple construction synthesis process of the pennys and sloths.. *builds a new one and flys up into the clouds*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now