OtakuBoards

yay

coolkam007

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]of course it was foolish to get confused by the simple construction synthesis process of the pennys and sloths.. *builds a new one and flys up into the clouds* [/B][/QUOTE]

...yes...how foolish of me indeed...:p

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Master O Beans
[B]*pulls out water ballons* .. :D *drops them on random people* [/B][/QUOTE]

*dives for cover* Whoa! Watch it! ...[I]random[/I] eh? ....I don't think that was very random...:mad:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Hehe- now you guys are the nutty ones! Woohoo! I'm normal for once! yay!:p [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]I need to get a drink. Water. I'm thirsty, I need water, before my brain dry out and I have no idea what I'm talking about[/COLOR]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
and yes, MoB... the dreaded G word.... I only said it once! :p and it's not like I throw it around like I used to [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh - 'tis a very good point. So I guess I shouldn't be mad at ya for that...but what I should be mad at ya for is getting my hooked on those damn foriegn groups!! What have you done to me!!! I find myself singing them all day long...only I'm not really singing...cuz I don't even know the words!! AHHH!!! ...and another thing, do you know how hard it is to tell somebody that I listen Japanese music...they give me the weirdest looks...:wigout:

[B]*chucks peanut shells at beans head* ^^ *holds up a sign 'wasn't me.. it was ms.dew'* [/B][/QUOTE]

Ouch! Sheesh! I wouldn't be so mad...if you hadn't licked all the salt off first! you should have at least saved me the salty shells!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Heh - 'tis a very good point. So I guess I shouldn't be mad at ya for that...but what I should be mad at ya for is getting my hooked on those damn foriegn groups!! What have you done to me!!! I find myself singing them all day long...only I'm not really singing...cuz I don't even know the words!! AHHH!!! ...and another thing, do you know how hard it is to tell somebody that I listen Japanese music...they give me the weirdest looks...:wigout:
[/B][/QUOTE]

it's not my fault the Japanese are that damn good! :p

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

it's not my fault the Japanese are that damn good! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

It's definitely all I've been listening too lately!

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]Not for you Cam, it's for Beans, he has to eat the salty shell[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

No no no! he's licking off all the salt before he even throws them! that's just mean! at least save me some salt!! pweese!:wigout: :D

Guest Master O Beans
[B]*gives beans a salt shaker and a 2 liter of dr.pepper * [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe - you're too generous!