Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]of course it was foolish to get confused by the simple construction synthesis process of the pennys and sloths.. *builds a new one and flys up into the clouds* [/B][/QUOTE] ...yes...how foolish of me indeed...:p
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [COLOR=blue]OK, may be I have some clue of what you're talking about.[/COLOR]
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 *pulls out water ballons* .. :D *drops them on random people*
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]*pulls out water ballons* .. :D *drops them on random people* [/B][/QUOTE] *dives for cover* Whoa! Watch it! ...[I]random[/I] eh? ....I don't think that was very random...:mad:
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]*pulls out water ballons* .. :D *drops them on random people* [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]OK. I got it. May be I will try it, hehehe.[/COLOR]
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 *copyrights the flying bra making process* .. :P *drops skittles on people* ^_^
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]*copyrights the flying bra making process* .. :P *drops skittles on people* ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Skittles, it's too tasty to drop it.[/COLOR]
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 well.. you can catch them with your mouth..
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]well.. you can catch them with your mouth.. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]hehehe. There's no way I open my mouth for that[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Hehe- now you guys are the nutty ones! Woohoo! I'm normal for once! yay!:p
Transtic Nerve Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]Chris is my hero :) [/B][/QUOTE] Awwwww :) I love you too Cam heh and yes, MoB... the dreaded G word.... I only said it once! :p and it's not like I throw it around like I used to
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]Hehe- now you guys are the nutty ones! Woohoo! I'm normal for once! yay!:p [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]I need to get a drink. Water. I'm thirsty, I need water, before my brain dry out and I have no idea what I'm talking about[/COLOR]
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 *chucks peanut shells at beans head* ^^ *holds up a sign 'wasn't me.. it was ms.dew'*
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [COLOR=blue]hmmm. drop a waterballoon on Cam's head. Feeling better little bro?[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] and yes, MoB... the dreaded G word.... I only said it once! :p and it's not like I throw it around like I used to [/B][/QUOTE] Heh - 'tis a very good point. So I guess I shouldn't be mad at ya for that...but what I should be mad at ya for is getting my hooked on those damn foriegn groups!! What have you done to me!!! I find myself singing them all day long...only I'm not really singing...cuz I don't even know the words!! AHHH!!! ...and another thing, do you know how hard it is to tell somebody that I listen Japanese music...they give me the weirdest looks...:wigout: [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]*chucks peanut shells at beans head* ^^ *holds up a sign 'wasn't me.. it was ms.dew'* [/B][/QUOTE] Ouch! Sheesh! I wouldn't be so mad...if you hadn't licked all the salt off first! you should have at least saved me the salty shells!
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 how did you manage that one? o-O i'm up in the clouds... in my bra.. ... ohwell ^^ yea.. thanks
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]Ouch! Sheesh! I wouldn't be so mad...if you hadn't licked all the salt off first! you should have at least saved me the salty shells! [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]You want something to drink (non-alcohol)[/COLOR]
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 *grabs a 2 liter dr.pepper and guzzles it* z00t!
Transtic Nerve Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Heh - 'tis a very good point. So I guess I shouldn't be mad at ya for that...but what I should be mad at ya for is getting my hooked on those damn foriegn groups!! What have you done to me!!! I find myself singing them all day long...only I'm not really singing...cuz I don't even know the words!! AHHH!!! ...and another thing, do you know how hard it is to tell somebody that I listen Japanese music...they give me the weirdest looks...:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE] it's not my fault the Japanese are that damn good! :p
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]*grabs a 2 liter dr.pepper and guzzles it* z00t! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Not for you Cam, it's for Beans, he has to eat the salty shell[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] it's not my fault the Japanese are that damn good! :p [/B][/QUOTE] It's definitely all I've been listening too lately!
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]Not for you Cam, it's for Beans, he has to eat the salty shell[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] No no no! he's licking off all the salt before he even throws them! that's just mean! at least save me some salt!! pweese!:wigout: :D
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] it's not my fault the Japanese are that damn good! :p [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Who can resist beauty[/COLOR]
coolkam007 Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 *gives beans a salt shaker and a 2 liter of dr.pepper *
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]*gives beans a salt shaker and a 2 liter of dr.pepper * [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe - you're too generous!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now