Farto the Magic Posted March 30, 2004 Posted March 30, 2004 [COLOR=DarkRed]I am formally requesting a banner, please. I request the banner to be this picture: [URL=http://www.blueharvest.net/images/crumb/crumb4.jpg]This one here.[/URL] I should have the words: "I make Jabba laugh, he doesn't eat me. Good deal!" I want a close-up on the head, ok? Thanks. " Ah ha ha ha ha ha ! Publish or parish! Publish or parish!"[/COLOR]
Onix Posted April 12, 2004 Posted April 12, 2004 This good? I'm bad with font colors, and it doesn't show up well on the edge, but I think it kind of turned out alright.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now