Krillen Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Just to let you all know to escape further confusion, I use to be Krillin6913 but My name is now Krillen ok?
mornigndew Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [COLOR=blue]congz, finally you got the name you want.[/COLOR]
Shy Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 yay, I didn't know having the numbers after the word Krillen made you so upset. As if we'd ever confuse you with the other Krillen, who never posts.
Guest Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Ooo it didnt make a dif to me....BTW new avatar. Akume!
Justin Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 Yes, I remember your post asking Adam to delete that member name so you could use it. Well, congrats but this should have been in the INtroduction forum mesa tinks... -Justin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now