OtakuBoards

The Night Before Murder (Rated R for adult situations, violence, and language)

Skye

[color=orange][size=2][font=arial]OOC: Okays! You all know who you are, so POST! Oh, and, whoever wants to sign up, go [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38584]here.[/url][/color][/font][/size]
[color=purple][font=arial][size=2][I]BANG![/I] A young girls body rolled to the floor from her bed, silent. She made a small thud, and never moved. A shadowy figure in the window snapped out of the window as it heard footsteps down the hall. Screams sounded from the girl?s room. More screaming, and sirens raced down the street, never seeing the figure leaning against the back wall of the neighbor?s house.

The figure chuckled, and started off. Police cars had both houses surrounded, and the man froze as a searchlight hit him. Someone yelled, and he took off running. Cops came after him, and the chase went on ? then, the man abruptly disappeared. The cops stopped, and searched the area for an hour. They never found him.

[I][b] ?News report ? 14-year-old Tiffany Michaels was murdered in her sleep, last night at exactly midnight. Suspect is on the loose still, and his identity is unknown. If you have information, the police ask that they be informed of it. Civilians are warned, and advised to cover their windows, and to take all precautions. David Christianson.[/I][/b]

Windows are boarded up, and cellars are stocked. For a week, nothing happens ? then, as silent as before, the next attack happens. It is at exactly midnight again, and on another 14-year-old, Chelsea Davidson. The window and boards are shattered, and the girl again rolls off her bed, silent. More screaming, and again the searchlights. This time, the criminal isn?t even spotted.

At the other end of town, in the dumps, a teenaged gang, made up of four girls and three guys, wait, eyes searching. They know what has happened, and curse the man. They know him. He is not new to murder, or raping. He hides in a beaten up old house, chuckling to himself. If only the polic had checked closer, they would have seen. Seen that both girls had more than one bullet wound. Would have seen that both had been raped.

The search continues, and every week at exactly midnight, the days varying, another 14-year-old girl dies the same way. Every week at exactly midnight, the days varying, another 14-year-old girl is raped. Every week at exactly midnight, the days varying, the man evades the cops, and will continue to do so.[/color][/font][/size]

[color=orange][size=2][font=arial]Jiae looked around, and sighed. ?Joey? You up, babe?? She heard a muffled noise. She went into the bedroom of the small abandoned house, and pulled the pillow off her BFF?s face. ?What?? ?I said, ?Mommy, do I have to??? Joey sat up, and Jiae grinned. She threw the pillow in her friends face. Joey fell back, and sighed.

?Have they found the guy yet?? Jiae shook her head. ?And if only they knew?? Both girls knew what she was talking about.

OOC: Guys, the spots for the girls are not taken, but I will play the two other girl gansters until someone signs up. If no one does in two days? free for all. ^^

Jiae called out, ?Hey! Kirsten, Jessamea! Are the guys up yet?? She heard Rodney groan from the next room over. ?Well, if we weren?t a minute ago, we are now.? Jiae walked in, pillow in hand, and threw it at him. She sat down on the couch next to his head, and kissed his forehead. ?Morning, sunshine.? She said sarcastically. She got up, and went back to Joey.[/color][/font][/size]

OOC: fun time ^.^ [in my head-- :naughty: ]

IC: Rodney sat up sleepily. "Ugh... is it time to face reality already?" "Afriad so." Jiae said, proceeding to find another pillow to chuck at anybody still asleep. It being early, Rodney hadn't realized she had just kissed him. "I need some air..." he said, and walked out into the street. It was hardly light, and last night's parties were still dying down, drunks and people high on methenphetamines still roaming the streets.

He looked around bleary, doing his best to take in a piece of the polutant-heavy air. Rodney felt someone grip his shoulder, and turned to see some random guy leaning on him. "Hey babe... wanna.." He never had time to finish, as Rodney said, "I'M A GUY, DAMN IT!!!"

Already sick of it, he walked back inside, just intime to see Jiae hit right on target with another pillow.

[COLOR=Blue]Joey fell over, ?AH!!!! I?m being ambushed by pillows! Ah!!!? She fell over laughing. ?Jeeze, Jiae you really need to calm down in the morning, most of us aren?t awake yet.? She motioned to Rodney, giggling.

?Well sorry for being enthusiastic about getting people up.? Jiae started laughing while grabbing the nearest pillow and tossing it at the door, a moment later and it would have completely missed Rodney. The pillow burst sending feathers all over him. With that Joey and Jiae fell over laughing and snickering.

Rodney scowled and wiped the feathers off his head. ?Yay, feathers? I?m overjoyed.? The sarcasm was so thick you could cut it with a knife? if it was solid.

Joey got up and shook herself, her short blue hair swaying. ?Do we have any coffee left??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]OOC: I added how she looks in the sign-up. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]Sunlight was creeping through the window. Chy slowly got up and got ready putting on his white pants. He then put on his sleeveless white turtle neck. Heading into the bathroom he looks into his mirror fixes his hair grabs his toothbrush and starts brushing. "Wonder how the girls are....." He thinks slightly worried in the back of his mind as he set his toothbrush down. "Come to think about it I should be worried about Rodney too he might be mistaken for a girl." Chy laughed as he looked in his brothers room. "Better not wake him, he knows were I'll be".

Now back in his room he fumbles under the bed a bit and pulls out a box. Opening it he grabs his throwing knives. "I musta left my guns back at the shack, oh well thats where im going anyways." he thought shrugging his shoulders. "He reaches in and grabs a butterfly knife and shoves the box back under his bed. "Cant forget you now can I" He heads out of his house grabbing a new can of Coffee as he leaves.

"Do we have any coffee left?" Joey asked as Chy walked up behind her. "You didn't but I took the liberty of grabbin a can before I left home" Chy said as he held the can in front of her. "Ah Chy good timing" Joey said with a laugh taking the can."What no kiss, hug or thank you" Chy says with a grin. "Wheres Rone?" Rodney asked. "Sleeping didnt wanna wake him but any new news?" Chy asked looking at Jiae.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Orange]Jiae shook her head. "Nope. Zip. Zero. Nada. Hate to say this, but that guy is starting to scare me." Chy smirked. "Who, my brother or the murderer?" Jiae shot him a dry look. Sarcastically, she said, "Both. Now go get him up. I don't care if he cries all the way here, we need to get everyone here for a meeting."

SHe turned to Joey, "Babe, go get the girls, and drag Rodney out of the corner I bet he's managed to crawl into." Joey ran out, and Jiae collapsed onto the bed, sending pillows flying. Jiae had been stressed for the past week[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Ironicaly, Rodney [I]was[/I] in a corner. Joey came around and thumped him on the head. "If you fall asleep without me, you'll regret it for the rest of your life."

"Yeah, yeah..." he stood up and found his hat. When he came back into the first room, he saw Jiea laying there, aparently exhausted. "Hey... you're the one got us up." Rodney said without needing to point out what he was talking about.

Jiea looked over and sighed. "We've gotta do something about these murders..."

Rodney couldn't help but laugh at that. "What do you expect us to do? Go find him and kill him in his sleep? The police can't even..."

"Stuff it Rod."

"Ok, OK..." Rodney rearanged his hat and straightened his shirt. "How do I look?" He said.

Jiea tried to hold in laughter, "Ambiguous."

"Oh, ha-ha..." Chy then came back in with Rone.