Kitty Posted April 8, 2004 Posted April 8, 2004 [color=blue][size=1]I'd make a banner and avi for myself, but sadly, I'm on vacation, using someone ELSE's computer, and it doesn't have PSP or PS. So.. I must rely on you; the pro's of banner/avi making. I've got a pic for you to use, too. It doesn't have to be a large banner, either. Just.. make it nice. You can add any touches you want, as long as the banner says "Kitty" on it. The avatar can too, but I don't really care. Here's the pic-- [img]http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/catgirls/Thumbsup3.jpg[/img] Please & Thank you!![/color][/size]
Epsilon Posted April 8, 2004 Posted April 8, 2004 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Here's my try, the cat was sort of hard to fit in though...If you'd like any changes, just let me know. ^^[/COLOR][/SIZE] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18540&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18539&stc=1[/IMG]
Kinetic Posted April 8, 2004 Posted April 8, 2004 I made these quick because I'm about to go watch Chapelle's Show, lol. Don't hesitate to ask if you want anything changed.
Kitty Posted April 8, 2004 Author Posted April 8, 2004 [color=blue][size=1]Thank you both very much. I'll probably be using Kinetic's banner and avatar first, then switch off to Ruby's. But, once again, thanks!! And.. they're WAY better than anything I could do. I'm still learning how to use PaintShop Pro.. -___-;;[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now