OtakuBoards

New banner: courtesy me!

Skye

Okay, I finally got around to making a NEW banner. And an avi. Or two... LOL If you all could rate these, it would be great! Please and thank you! (BTW, if anyone likes my banners enugh, I do take requests!)

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Small question, if you don't mind me asking...What program are you using?

Moving on, not the greatest I've seen. And they seem to have been made in paint. I'm not really sure...Both avatars and the banner could use a border. I won't be giving any ratings, I'm fairly bad at it, but I will give out comments.

[i]Avatar : 01[/i]
- I prefer this one over the second, because the colors and quality are more defiant and visible. But I think you should fixed the tone of white with in the shades of yellow.

[i]Avatar : 02[/i]
- I simply love this one, it makes for a good abstract avatar. But it's a bit grainy around the edges of the curls. But I really like all the shades of red within it. So it's made favorite out of these you've posted.

[i]Banner[/i]
- It's a nice image, but I think you should have added some more color. Like a bg, or something to the corner's). I also think that it'd look better if your/the name; Syke was moved more into the corner and in a smaller size. Change the font, add a border and a bit more color and it'd be much better. Still, it's cute though. And you have a good eye for picking out which images would be good to use for banners.

Borders....They always seem to make banners and avi.'s look better. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Well, though those first two avitars were a litte... abstract, they were pretty. Not sure about the yellow and red in the first avi... but that's just me. The second avi is good, but... what is it? lol

The banner is much better with a border, adn I just love that second banner... could I use it? Pleeaase? No idea why I like it so much... probably the inverted colors. the text is a bit small though.

Nope, sorry! Ruby requested one, and unless she doesn't want it, I am not giving it away! Sorrys, babe! ^^ Well... thanks, though. I love using inverted colors. Maybe I can make you one. Like dragons?

Avi: Believe it or not, that came from a piccy I got, and the pants just rocked!

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Lol! You made it from pants? Heh heh heh... well, it's certainly... original. I can see what you mean about inverted colors... they are pretty awesome.

PS: I do like dragons... just hope the mods don't kill us for saying this on this forum ^^[/COLOR]

:sip: ah, me very happy now... I am... THE DRAGON MASTER! :naughty:

*ahem* anyway, again, very nice inverted colors.

Normaly I wouldn't say this, but knowing that you used the pants for an avitar, that pic is funny! Heh heh...