Guest Darkchild Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 did Tien ever explain why he has three eyes? No-one seems to notice that he does.
PiroMunkie Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]He was originally assassin that was supposed to kill Gokou. So obviously he's not human, duh. He didn't beat Gokou blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.... you get the point.... or you should[/SIZE]
shibatku Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 I still wonder why he has it though is he from another planet or just a human that was experimented on?
Transtic Nerve Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 His third eye represents the fact he has psychic powers.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 the third eye! see, this is why i love dbz. they are so esoteric.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 Tien's Japanese name is Tenshinhan... Ten means heaven Shin means Spirit han in this case I do believe is used as some name suffix, like in Piku-han.... Heaven Spirit I do believe could be a synonym to "psychic powers".... like psychic powers are the spirits of heaven.... yeah.... thats what I think.
Gee-enki Dama Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Tien's Japanese name is Tenshinhan... Ten means heaven Shin means Spirit han in this case I do believe is used as some name suffix, like in Piku-han.... Heaven Spirit I do believe could be a synonym to "psychic powers".... like psychic powers are the spirits of heaven.... yeah.... thats what I think. [/B][/QUOTE] Ahh, sorted, i always wondered if it was Tenshinhan or Tienshinhan. Nice explanation too :)
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I thought Tien was an adopted character from Journey to the West just like Goku character.[/COLOR]
EsKaPhLoN3 Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 so he has psychic powwers and if he did why dosn't he use them against cillains?
Zeiram Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by EsKaPhLoN3 [/i] [B]so he has psychic powwers and if he did why dosn't he use them against cillains? [/B][/QUOTE] He did. Making multiple images of himself, the Taiyoken attack, etc.
EsKaPhLoN3 Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 i might have missed that episode thnx for clearing that up:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now