Flash Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 ...from the depths of TELEVISION!!! Yeah, I got Satellite Tv. So I was checkin' it out for a while... But then it got boring... So I decided to go and play FF8, which I did, but now my Sister (d4mn her) took the leads round to a friends house (i get no respect around here... :rolleyes: ), so I was stuck without interesting Tv or a PSone with power leads. So... I decided to venture deep into the lair, uhhh, I mean my room, and get back on the 'Net... However, I was side-tracked by a large collection of British comedy, and ended up watching every episode of 'Bottom', 'Filthy Rich & Catflap', all four series of 'Blackadder', 'The Young ones' and 'Fawlty towers'... After I watched all of those, I was so utterly bored, I could have died... going against all gut instincts, I returned to the Internet, and the Mighty OtakuBoards... Yeah, you're stuck with me for another 2 years or so. Au revoir, and see j00 later.. [SIZE=1][EDIT: My first post back, and I screw it up. :cross:][/SIZE]
Flash Posted October 20, 2001 Author Posted October 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]that was incredibly fascinating. [/B][/QUOTE] I'll take that as Sarcasm...
Flash Posted October 20, 2001 Author Posted October 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]no, no. i was dead serious. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=6]o_O[/SIZE] what more can I say...
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 i'm pretty sure you have alot more to say...
PiroMunkie Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]...Well, that didn't take long. You were gone for what? A few days? Nice. :rolleyes:[/SIZE]
conpiracymonki Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 [b]I'll tell ya what ya missed: Me make one post as in-charge-man in the Aesty Tourney, Me quit after that one post, Warlock become man-in-charge, Otaku going (and I quote) [i]'wicked fast'[/i], and then you returning, and me robbing Warlock's few powers in the Tourney, and givin em back to you.. :rolleyes: Ya get all that?Though I doubt no-one else will... oh,..Safer's in Ibiza[/b]
Flash Posted October 23, 2001 Author Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]...Well, that didn't take long. You were gone for what? A few days? Nice. :rolleyes:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] It was at least a week, d4mn j00! :p
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 hey, i was a real prick back there. sorry. welcome back, o wise one.
Guest Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 Wow that was a very weird and fansinating story.... Welcome Back Flash :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now