Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Your Dark ruler has returned from the depths...


Recommended Posts

Posted
...from the depths of TELEVISION!!!

Yeah, I got Satellite Tv. So I was checkin' it out for a while... But then it got boring... So I decided to go and play FF8, which I did, but now my Sister (d4mn her) took the leads round to a friends house (i get no respect around here... :rolleyes: ), so I was stuck without interesting Tv or a PSone with power leads. So... I decided to venture deep into the lair, uhhh, I mean my room, and get back on the 'Net... However, I was side-tracked by a large collection of British comedy, and ended up watching every episode of 'Bottom', 'Filthy Rich & Catflap', all four series of 'Blackadder', 'The Young ones' and 'Fawlty towers'...

After I watched all of those, I was so utterly bored, I could have died... going against all gut instincts, I returned to the Internet, and the Mighty OtakuBoards...

Yeah, you're stuck with me for another 2 years or so.

Au revoir, and see j00 later..

[SIZE=1][EDIT: My first post back, and I screw it up. :cross:][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]no, no. i was dead serious. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=6]o_O[/SIZE]

what more can I say...
Posted
[b]I'll tell ya what ya missed:
Me make one post as in-charge-man in the Aesty Tourney,
Me quit after that one post,
Warlock become man-in-charge,
Otaku going (and I quote) [i]'wicked fast'[/i],
and then you returning,
and me robbing Warlock's few powers in the Tourney,
and givin em back to you..
:rolleyes:
Ya get all that?Though I doubt no-one else will...
oh,..Safer's in Ibiza[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]...Well, that didn't take long. You were gone for what? A few days? Nice. :rolleyes:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

It was at least a week, d4mn j00! :p
Posted
Wow that was a very weird and fansinating story.... Welcome Back Flash :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...