OtakuBoards

trasher

Guest Sieg

:flaming: My girlfriend just dumped me today, and the problem is that I don't now what I did to make her brake-up with me.

:flaming: Did this happen to anybody else besides me?

:( I hate my stinken miserable life, I can't belive that my girlfriend brok-up with my. Oh man! My life is miserable.

No it hasn't happened to me. But there really isn't any use fretting over one girl, there are others out there who will be far nicer than that one.

Besides you can't plan your life around one person.

But if it interests you, this is part of the reason I broke up with mine:

ex-bf:weren't you afraid I'd cheat on you, since I go to Uni?
me:not really...I mean I don't think you're really that kind of person.
ex-bf: (said with great enthusiasm)but do you realize how many hot girls there are on campus?
me:.......*rolls eyes*

I'm never going to get over that stupid conversation. He was the result of a nice-guy who went to Uni and got a major confidence boost.

Next time choose wisely, you now must have figured out what else you want in a girl (personality wise I should hope). Get a girl friend because you actually like the girl, not because you want one.

Don't feel too discouraged. This is just a part of life. I don't know how long this relationship lasted becase you provided very little in the way of background information but a drawn-out explanation isn't always necessary. It just sounds to me like she wasn't feeling it anymore and wanted to move on.

The dating process can be messy and rarely yields the perfect match instantly. Just take what you've learned from this experience and apply it to future relationships. That's the best you can do here.