OtakuBoards

I need some help

Guest Itachi17

Guest Itachi17
[FONT=Tahoma]I was making a cosplay costume but i need to register it on the form and i need to know the exact name of it. uchiha itachi his giant balck cloak thing with know arms what the !@#$ is that actually called. :flaming: [/FONT]

I know this is not on topic and might make people mad, but there is no point in posting just to tell people to follow the rules ok? Help the person with their question, dont just tell people to follow rules. Its pointless and annoying. Itachi, sorry but i dont know what ur talking about so i cant help, im just tired of people saying "follow the rules" all the time.

[COLOR=#503F86]50 cent, please don't play mod. It's against the rules and like Demon Slayr said, it is rather annoying. Cosplay in this sense is related to anime, so I think it would seem fit to be put in here.

If you know a thread is in the wrong place, report the post to a Moderator. And the same goes for you, Demon Slayr- if a post you see isn't following the rules, report the post to a Moderator.

Watch your post quality, all of you. Try and keep your spelling right and don't use abbreviations as much as possible.

*sigh* With regards to the actual thread, I'd call it either a jacket or a cloak. Anime has a way of creating these fantastic pieces of clothing which aren't really one thing or another, so it's up to you what you call it.

I'm going to close the thread now.[/COLOR]