OtakuBoards

Help me please!!! This RK banner is killing me!!!

Pagan

I've been working on this banner ever since Rurouni Kenshin first started coming on Cartoon Network. I just can't get it right so now I'm going to give someone else a crack at it.

The banner is suppose to be of Saitou Hajime, but I can't get pass putting the picture together. Here is what I want done with the picture. I want half of the banner to be Saitou wearing the red suit and the other half to be him wearing the blue suit. It is very important that both pictures be balanced out and have the same amount of sword and stuff. I want the avatar to be the same thing for the most part. Just be creative and original.

Thanks to all that post. I owe everyone who posts alot. You will recieve credit for your work in my signature. Oh yeah and could everyone who post please make a banner with inverted colors as well as a none inverted one.

okay well i tried my best. sorry it doesnt say anything. i wouda wrote something but im not very familiar with the rouroni kenshin anime. anyway this is my try. fyi you can really match the up perfectly because the blu guys sholders are to high, the blu guys hand is at a different angle, and their elbows are at different angels. thats what i noticed anyway. plus the red guys sword is crokked. but anyway i tried my best and here it is!

This is quite good. I really like the effect you added, but my computer can't exactly handle it so could you just leave the color either inverted or as its regular self. I didn't really want anything written on it anyway, so you did good by not putting any writing. Very perceptive about the picture, I never really noticed that before. Could you please make a matching avi to go along with this awesome banner?

Thank you very much. I owe you one.