OtakuBoards

I need some more help

Guest Itachi17

Guest Itachi17
like i said before i am making a cos play costume of itachi and i need some tips of the trade. becuase beleave it or not i am realitivly new to cosplaying. so anyone with any help i would be glad thanks

Itachi 17

:devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming:

[size=1][color=red] I believe the best fabric to use to construct this towering complex would be wool. I believe what would be best is for you to go to a farm, preferablly far from any authoritarians who would find your embezzlement. Then, when time is most pertient on your side, and night is kissing the day, the moon exchange its rays for the moon, you will come upon some sheep, unawares.

Unawares, you will take a clever. You will find a sleeping sheep, and you will stab it to death. It will be the silence of the lambs, and as a precaution, I would advise putting a sound muffler of some kind--a simple towel will do the job--over the sheep's mouth, therefore averting from hearing its cries of pain as it dies.

Once the sheep is dead as a doornail, it's time to take its wool.

From there, you will need to master the intrinsic wonders of sewing. From there, it's a ball in the park.

Glad I could help you--and God's speed, if I do say so myself--you've got a lot of work ahead. Let us all hope it goes as planned.[/size][/color]

[size=1]I don't believe anyone here does much cosplay. While I may be wrong, I think your best bet would be to talk to someone you know who is familar with sewing. And I'm sure there are message boards devoted exclusively to cosplay somewhere. Failing that, there are many sites where people post up costumes they have made, along with what materials they used and other information.

In other words....look for help anywhere but here.

Thread closed due to excessive smileys and lack of punctuation.[/size]