Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello!

Could someone out there be so kind as to make a Chobits banner for me? I own a few of the mangas and they are just too funny!

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it! (*laughs to herself because she's being so kind!*) Just kidding about that last part! :D

Thanks again!

~Minako :all:
Posted
I will gladly make you one! Is there anything specific you want on it? I have started on one for you. It is pink. Is that a problem? I hope not. Lemme know, ok?
Posted
That's great! *hugs* Thanks!

Well, pink isn't too bad....as long as it isn't TOO pink, do you understand what I mean? I would love Chii and Hideki on it please! *hugs again* Thanks a lot!

~Minako :all:
Posted
I hope you don't think it is too pink. If you don't like it, I think I will use it. ^__^" I think this one turned out fairly well. I had a lot of fun making this....which is why it took so long. I played around with alot of stuff, but this one was the best. I hope you like them. Also if you need anything changed....anything at all....let me know. I would be more than happy to fix it.

Oh and I am sorry about not putting Hideki. I couldn't find any decent pictures of him. They were all of him looking stupid. ^__^

Enjoy!

Haze

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...