Guest phattmasterdj Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 Hey, I was wondering if anybody could help me find a banner and a matching avitar that matches my sig. I've looked everyware myself, but I can't quite find one. Thank you so much to whom ever helps, to the rest, God bless. [size=1][color=teal]Title edited. Please be sure to make it as descriptive as possible, or it may not attract people to even enter the thread. -Syk3[/color][/size]
JuliasPeach Posted April 21, 2004 Posted April 21, 2004 [COLOR=DarkOrange]I made this with some pics i found off google and it's really blurry because i made it off ms paint so you dont have to use it but if you like it here ya go I used your poem on it ;) [/COLOR]
Guest phattmasterdj Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 hey, thanks alot. that is really cool but im a guy that is into more death and destruction kind of thing. but thanks any way
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now