OtakuBoards

Zone of the enders

Guest gendou ikari

Guest gendou ikari
I cant help but ask since Z.O.E is one of my favorite animes :but does anyone here like Z.O.E? I havent seen one thread about it and Im just curious if you like it or not i would also like to know if there is going to be a sequel or where i can buy the movies. I would appreciate it if this is not counted as spam seeing how ZOE has never been descussed before. Thank you and goodbye.

Guest ScirosDarkblade
I haven't watched it, but the music is great. Although it may be the music from the game and not the anime; I can't tell. But damn is it good. There's "Innocent Love" and "The Slayer Arrives." Those are my 2 favorite tracks, and I don't know where in ZOE they're from. They're "unreleased tracks," that's all I know.

A couple of my friends have seen the anime, and they really like it. All I know is it's a mecha anime.

Zone of Enders... My Girlfriend had the game on Playstation 2 and I found it such a fun game with a creative way to view the mecha! After scanning the web for info on the game I came accross the movie!

Being a n00b back then, I used KaZaA to download it but the movie blasted me away. The story brings a great background to characters from the PS2 game and was a great mecha anime! The characters were fun to watch until you note the pain they go through. You can't help but pity and have your emotions pulled by the story. And yes, the music is beautiful.

I haven't seen any other parts of this series, save the GBA game. I played said game by way of ROM and Emulator. ^^ Fun and another great addition to the ZOE Franchise.

-ArV

Rating: 3.5/5 (PS2 Game)
Rating: 4/5 (GBA Game)
Rating: 4/5 (Anime movie)

Guest gendou ikari
yes, zone of the enders is a very emotinal series, i nearly cried when [spoiler]his girlfriend died[/spoiler].I love that series and i hope that there is an upcoming sequel
I also have Zone Of The Enders for the Ps2 and I completly love it.It is one of the only mecha action video games that I reccomend to others;however agreeing with the previous poster that it is very short.It is still one of the best games I have played in a while.

I heard "rumors" that their is already a second Zone Of The Enders game and want to know if this is true or not.But back on the topic of the anime,I would have to say that Z.O.E is indeed worthy of a sequel and ranks in my top 5 anime/movies.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='alphonse][FONT=Comic Sans MS']there is a part two coming out it called....[/quote]

alphonse--I apologzie if this sounds harsh, but your reply is utter nonsense. I can't understand half of what you're saying, and the rest seems mildly irrelevant (especially considering that we're supposed to be talking about the anime). Please read OtakuBoards' rules and work on improving your post quality. Thanks! ^_^

[quote name='gendou ikari']I suggest that you clean up that post before one of the moderators does. Anyway this is the anome, NOT the game.[/quote]

Seeing how as most spam ends up getting deleted, replying to it is rarely a good idea. In the future, I suggest that you either ignore or report suspicious-looking posts.

~Dagger~