OtakuBoards

same anime

Guest Umagon

Guest Umagon
what anime do you never get tired of.like if your bored or something what anime would you watch over and over and never get tired of.

i personally like azumanga daioh. it sooooo funny and pointless but i still love. i like tomo cause shes really hyper and always hits chiyo. not just that but the whole anime is really cool and weird...kinda :p

there's other animes but this is just one of my favs. i dont know why just always funny to me.. :wigout:

[b][size=1][color=darkgreen]
I would have to say that the only animes I never get tired of are Lupin III and TriGun.

With Lupin you have your comedy, slap-stick or otherwise. And that's something everyone needs a little bit of.

But, with TriGun you have a very dynamic storyline and characters. The character developement alone is so great that I could never get tired of it. Plus the action sequences are spectacular. I also like the idea of a "Futuristic Old West" set-up.

Does it mean I'm weird because I cried at certain moments during several episodes of TriGun?:bawl: I dunno... Maybe i'm just a sensitive guy. [/b][/size][/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]The are a few anime series I can watch over and over again and never get tired of. Trigun is one, I also almost cried during the series as well like [spoiler] when wolfwood died[/spoiler] I was sitting there choking back tears, I glanced over and my 2 brothers and they were doing the same, it was a very sad scene. Love Hina is another one because it is so comical I just cant get enough of it the same goes for Tenchi Universe sometimes I just get into the mood to watch them again so I just sit down and have a Love Hina or Tenchi marathon. [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

anime i never get tired of watching ay?........well i suppose Tenchi Ryo Ohki (not the 3rd OAV yet), i absolutely love this anime, i dunno why it doesnt bore me, but it doesnt, i suppose i can add Tenchi Universe cos i havent got bored of that yet(then again ive only watched it through once), yea i agree Trigun is great, ive watched it through 3 times now (i have it on DVDs) and i havent got bored of it, i guess thats it really, o wait Jubei Chan the Ninja girl (either season) has been one where i watch it over and over, i love that series so much,the idiocy in it is great and the action scenes are brilliant.

Guest gendou ikari
azumanga daioh,because there is really no plot and u just have to watch it to like it.Also i think that love hina or some other comical series would cure boredom,I know that ive watched love hina when im bored (its so funny). Ummmm...Thats it for me, hope i could help keep the conversation going! :D

[COLOR=#503F86]I was going to let this thread stay for a while even though it was a favourites thread in all but name to see whether it would amount to anything really interesting, but unfortunately now I think I'll have to close it. There's no real discussion going on, and the overall quality of posts in here is rather low.

Thread closed.[/COLOR]