When Oosh cold Oosh sneeze.
Oosh can fite. Oosh can't bite.
Cause his masks's on tight.
Oosh hate bees. Don't sting pleeze.
Oosh have allergeez!
Oosh like cheese. Oosh like bees.
Oosh does not like bees.

--Oosh

Yes, everything there is deliberate. It's not a poem to seriouly criticize, but rather to enjoy as a work of... I don't know. Just get in touch with your inner Oosh and you'll understand.

Wow... that... that deserves some kind of freakin award! Where did it come from? Certainly not a human mind? No.. I take that back... humans are pretty wacky.

Wait.. I feel something... is it my inner Oos-... nope, sorry, just heart-burn...

Guest ScirosDarkblade
Actually I initially wrote the poem on my calculator during AP Physics 3 1/2 years ago. But it was so bizarre that I remember it to this day. There's a lot more Oosh material on my computer at this point; I'm gonna put it online on sciros.net 2.0 later, but for now I may post random bits of it on here.

Guest ScirosDarkblade
Oosh is very mysterious. I cannot reveal the true nature of Oosh yet. But when I finish [url]www.sciros.net[/url] 2.0 I will have an "oosh section" where all secrets will be told. Also, Oosh is like sooo copyrighted by me that if you even consider taking Oosh the character your brain will leak out of your nose. Hehe. Anyway, I will say one thing: Oosh is a ninja. A dead-lee ninja.

I apologize for seeming like an *** and not explaining myself. But I decided I really want you to see the whole package right off the bat. That poem was just a teaser of sorts, I guess. And Oosh is nothing spectacular, but I think it'll be damn funny.