50 cent Posted April 18, 2004 Posted April 18, 2004 [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Can somebody make me a banner with a pic of Gundam Deathscythe Hell custom. I want it regular size, and a Blue Color scheme. I want the words "You have a date with your maker" on it also. I really don't care what the picture of Deathscythe Hell custom looks like just as long as the banner looks good. [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR] [CENTER][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]50 out[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
WW2 Posted April 19, 2004 Posted April 19, 2004 Well I made this banner a while ago. [IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~twc3365482238/dhell.png[/IMG] It may not have much blue on it, but maybe you can use it.
50 cent Posted April 19, 2004 Author Posted April 19, 2004 Ya i could use that just send me the stuff so I can. Thanx it so rocks!!!! :wigout:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now