Kuja Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well i dont see it :drunk: so i dont know... i guess it is ok... u meant ur sig not the pic right?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted October 27, 2001 Author Posted October 27, 2001 Sorry,that was the wrong picture... Here it is,I'm going to put it in my sig,as soon as I get it put up on the my site.
NorykoAngelcry Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 I like it ^_^ Not sure how good you are with making signatures(I am horrible, so I just try to help others, if you call it help. . most call it butting in. . so sorry) you could add maybe a ghost image of one of your favorite characters behind the writing. It would be pretty sweet, no? Of course, you could also use a Miyamoto qoute in there too. . ok, shutting up now. All in all though, I like it! *two big thumbs up!*
SaiyanPrincessX Posted October 31, 2001 Author Posted October 31, 2001 Wow thanks,and also thanks for the ideas NorykoAngelcry,I'll try it.:D
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 ?What if everything you see is more then what you see-the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn?t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you?ll find many unexpected things.? -Shigera Miyamoto That is what is on the back of the Gamecube box ^_^ Pretty awsome, and kind of sets the tone for how AWSOME the system is going to be *waits nerviously. . . hoping his head won't explode* :nervous:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now