OtakuBoards

Miguzi...what do you think?

Onix

So, now that it's aired, what does everyone think?
At least they got new episodes of Totally Spies. I mean, not great, but kills time.

Then there was Code Lyoko, which wasn't actually that bad, in my opinion. I mean, could've been better, but what can you expect. It was made by French people. It was good as far as French things go (and that's not counting the fries and the toast, which are Belgian. And French Poodles are German.) The only real thing I didn't like was the cheesy 'everything gets resolved' time-travel endings. Oh, and their foreheads put Vegeta's to shame. I mean, the characters weren't hateable. And I can't help but comment on the underwear scene in the first one. THEY HAD A GIRL WALKING AROUND IN HER UNDERWEAR. A teenaged girl. In a block designed to be sold towards the under-12 market, I believe. It's a bit disturbing. A suitible time-killer, I'd say.

TMNT, I didn't watch. The only thing I will ever watch that has been tainted by the FoxBox is Shaman King, and only because I love the manga.

Teen Titans...seen 'em all already. Once again, a simple time-killer.

What do you think?

I like the fact that I can Watch the TMNT (by far the best show on there) at 6 even though it collides with the Simpsons. Teen Titans is another great show that seems to get the characters from the comics right.

Now This TMNT kicks ***. It has a lot of action, some well written jokes for mikey, is kid friendly while still being cool for everyone. And it's based on the original Mirage comic!

Teen Titans makes the old gang of Robin (who seems to combine both Tim and Dick), Cyborg, Starfire, Changling, and Raven cool. It is easily one of the funnier action cartoons with some of the one liners and ill places quotes from Changling and Starfire. And Deathstroke is here and kicks major ***!

Migiuzi does have too many commerical breaks though. And since Toonami has nothing but Dragonball stuff and SD Gundam... it beats the crap out of it.