OtakuBoards

Godsend

Epitome

[size=1]I have seen a couple of previews for the movie and to me it looks very interesting. Its about a child who was killed in some sort of car acciedent and the parents found some way to clone him. Then something horrible goes wrong, I have no idea what it is, and something happens to the child where I suppose he is seeing visions where he died or something like that, but dont take my word for it. But I do definatley plan on seeing the movie. So my question to you is, if you have or going to see the movie, how do you think it will be or if it was good and why? I think it will be excellent because based on the commercial it seems as though it has excellent plot.[/size]

This reminds me of a Sixth sense-type of movie.. And hey. Bruce Willis is in it . hahaha. I think its him anyway...
This movie does look very interesting \. That kid is a very good actor for his age. I am really into those type of movies. Them, and Horror. I am going to see it as soon as it comes out which should be coming to our theatres very soon!