Marron347 Posted April 30, 2004 Posted April 30, 2004 Here's a banner I just made. I'd like to see people's comments on what they like or what they think I should improve or whatever.
Syk3 Posted May 2, 2004 Posted May 2, 2004 Just a quick note, this thread has had quite a number of spamalicious posts. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but I'm going to be watching this topic more carefully.
Skye Posted May 3, 2004 Posted May 3, 2004 Spamalicious? Nice word, dude. ABout the banner: Wow. Really. If yu want a rating: 10/10. Its simple, yet kind of complicated. I love the way you put two(three?) pictures into the banner without making the banner look 'split', if you know what I mean. The font is funky, and very nice. I love it, all together. ::thumbs up::
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now